Monday, April 7, 2008

Still feeling odd

365/59
365/59,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
I overdid the caffiene and felt a little better yesterday. I still didn't get much done, though and it weighs on my mind. I am so distracted, so weirded out. Nothing is as it should be. I go to that clinical trial for ADD tommorow, though frankly I am terrified... I am forcing myself out of my house to go. I am not up to being social and talking to strangers and it truly bothers me. I have a general Dr's apt , brand new Dr since I now have insurance. Boy, he is going to have a handful with me, but I guess that's what HMO GP's sign up for...on Friday morning and my eye apt is on Thursday afternoon, since I didn't pass my eye exam for my job, and I can't see the normal font an overstuffed sofa arm away from the desk. I am terrified of the bills I have right now, I am worried about my ex since he makes my mortgage payments, I think I mentioned he is in the hospital with pneumonia and congestive heart problems. Sigh, I don't want to feel sorry for myself but at the same time, my gosh, what did I do to get all this????!!!!

2 comments:

ManagerMom said...

Hang in there. Each challenge will pass, and you'll get through them all. I hope your appointments go well.

Dee said...

Update to this the trail said they would not take me due to my stress levels.... funny though on the bottom of my chart he had AS in big red letters...
Lets just say I'm not convinced...