Thursday, July 10, 2008

How much more???!!!

Bailey the last pics
Bailey the last pics,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
How much more can a body take?
I have gone through so much in the past 6 months, I am not sure I can hold out anymore. I'm so tired.

I just had surgery on Tuesday last and am still recovering.
My boss called this morning, (the new job I have been struggling with), and said the whole program accross the board had been eliminated and we have until probably the first week in October to find a job or be repositioned in the County.

J's uncle had a severe heart attack and is now in the hospital in England, and J can't go until we've married and they have given him the green card. J's mum doesn't think she'll be able to come over for the wedding and I am really sad about it. She (and we) can't afford the airfare right now with the gas prices doubling the airfares.

My dark siamese, Mushu has been feeling poorly the past couple of days and I am starting to worry. I can't afford another vet bill and having just lost Baily and Kimiko its just too much.

I want to cry, but only a few tears come out,I want to be strong, and can't. I don't want to be depressed again.

No comments: