Monday, July 21, 2008

Numb but happy

DSCN0002
DSCN0002,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
Wedding day bliss or just finally something good happens to me for a change. Who knows. But I do plan on sticking around to find out.

Finally something has gone right in my life, and I feel most content. It didn't happen as we planned, but I guess nothing ever does. So much crap has gone on so it makes these moments seem alien to me. But then most emotional things seem strange to me. I have them, just not sure what to do about them?! Hipboots and shovels folks, somedays it gets deep. Odd days you may need a snorkle...

We have had to go through so very much to get to this point, and we still have several hoops to jump through but at least now we've made a positive step in that direction, so for all you naysayers neneneneneh!

No comments: