Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twisted Inside and Numb

Leeloo
Leeloo,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
Numb because I just don't know what to feel anymore, so many things are overloading me, I just can't turn around without something just bitting me somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I have had somewonderful things happen in the past couple of weeks, but so many crappy things are still running in the background. Its like getting a brand new computer with all the bells and whistles but it came with a virus already there waiting to get you when it raises its ugly head. Its always there, just under the surface.

I am still struggling with the water and gas bill and since Jeremy's not able to work yet, they continue to mount up penalties.

The pic is of the new cat we received from rescue. She was seized from an aging ill Persian/Exotic breeder that could no longer care for her cats. We almost lost her, she was so depressed and would not eat. But she is slowly recovering, coming out of her shell and still getting to know us and the two remaining cats, the ragdoll Soli and Mushu the Siamese.

I am grateful for many things today, first that the Dr says my surgery went well and there was no cancer, i am grateful to have such a loving partner in Jeremy. I am grateful that his family has sent us a nice wedding gift so we could have at least 2 nice things fron the gift.
I am grateful to still be working even though my job will end the end of September unless the County is able to place me before then. I am grateful I do have at least one close friend who can give me emotional support when I can't get it elsewhere. I am grateful that C's death will help my children now financially more so than when he was alive (I don't mean this in a mean way) and SSA will pay them benefits since I can no longer receive his child support from the grave. And finally I am grateful that my family is starting to lift ourselves up out of a big down hill hole and learn to live again.

No comments: