Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why do some people have to be such A$$40l3&

Violet Beauty
Violet Beauty,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
As many of you know I run a couple of groups on flickr and in my spare moments, I scan Explore for talent to post to our groups. I got a nasty email from some guy telling me I should have read his profile before "spamming" him with group invite?!

Well to people like that I ask this Anorthsoul: How stupid can you be?! I don't go looking at photographer's personal objectives(i DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT, i DO THAT WITH FRIENDS, YOU ARE NOT A FRIEND), I go looking for talent. If you can't recognize an invite to a group based on your talent just say thanks but no thanks. No need to be an A&&!

And another thing, where do friends get off telling you to leave them alone, when you know they really don't mean it? I mean, if you really are friends, you should know that friends are there good and bad. Just because you are going through a bad time, doesn't mean you should push people away. Later when you are feeling better about things, it could be a regretful moment. Just a thought

No comments: