Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little by little

This have been in an upwhirl since I last wrote... I have a job... at least temporarily although some days it take me driving an hour and a half in traffic to get there. When I arrive home it can be as late as 7pm... It is wearing on me little by little and I am becoming a zombie me.

My camera is broken and I am working on getting another, but it won't be soon. I am also worried that Christmas will be a little sparse ;/

Life with Jeremy has been wonderful, at last I've found someone who is supportive and loving in every since of the word. He takes an interest in my life, my home, my family. The sincere effort he puts forth makes all the difference in the world and coming home to someone like that is a relief. Especially after spending two hours in bumper to bumper traffic... grrrrr

Money has been up and down but hopefully we will get some more of the back debts paid off and the next year once Jeremy is working should be a lot better (I hope)

Everyone's eyes seem to be watching and waiting on this election. I only hope that people do the right thing, make a choice. Choose change, surely we can't stand 4 more years of the crap this country is going through. Off my political soapbox now, as I really am not political at all. (Honestly I feel I had to chose the lesser of two evils, how bad is that?) At least I made the effort to get out there though and my vote was taken. I am not sure it will make a difference, but at least I tried.Today they laid off 300 more people at county where I am.

The Bursitis in my hip has become unbearable, I received a cortisone shot in the hip last week but it has gotten worse now. I just don't know what to do anymore. I am very burnt out from driving and from pain, I just don't have time anymore for anything nor the drive to do so.

Spooky Live Oaks

No comments: