Monday, August 18, 2008

Push me Pull You

Push me Pull You
Push me Pull You,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
Sometimes I just feel like this, I feel pulled in all directions and I get so overloaded and overwhelmed that I just have meltdowns.
It feels like nothing I do is enough, nothing is right when i do things, I just get so frustrated. I am having pain in my hip, my doc says its bursitis(no bone changes on xray), but exercise and muscle relaxers and pain pills are not getting rid of it.
It hurts when I walk any distance. Sometimes, it just hurts getting out of bed. It makes me grumpy and tired because I just try and deal with it. My stomach has been sensative lately so I can't take goody's powders like I'd like as these seem to work but the aspirin and tylenol can't be taken with the Ultram either. I can't take the Ultram all the time either as I have to be able to function.

No comments: