Thursday, August 14, 2008

Confusion, and sadness

080808 091
080808 091,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
Today I discovered that a friend of mine buckled to a troll. Understanding that the friend was under severe emotional trauma and was suicidal, it just doesn't seem right. What right do strangers (or even people we know) have to harass someone to the point that they take off their Flickr photos and their personal blog? It seems too much for me to understand knowing that the blog and the photos are the way this person unwinds, or deals with overload that he could not do in a normal way. What right does this troll have to take that away from someone? What satisfaction could this person possibly get? Is it to revenge a lost love? Is it to get back at some perceived hurt? What possible motive does this person have? And now that they've succeded, what now? He's off the public sites now, its done that, and possilbly cut him off from the only support he had from internet friends. He didn't succeed before, is that why you are mad? You want him to die? How selfish is that? What right do you have to take away someone's existance? Why do you care so much about who he rants about? I was harassed and threatened by a troll once, and I found out where he lived(went there, took pictures and gave to a police officer) . Maybe that's what my friend needed to do with you. But then, he already knows where you live doesn't he?

4 comments:

Tiggerpaws said...

A Terrorist took him down.

That is what "able" was, a Terrorist.

Terrorists terrorise to the point
of death, and if their terrorism
does not kill, they kill.

I will not conform, nor be terrorised.

I am Tigger The Defiant.

I challenge defy all that is Normal.

Tiggerpaws said...

Zorry forgot to tell you, your
welcome in my blog.

http://fuzzmew.blogspot.com

Dee said...

You are always welcome here Tigger, Tigger the defiant and strong. Thanks for your comments on my Flickr also I added you!

Unknown said...

Life would be so much easier with some close weekday friends. I don't think I am asking too much. I want to hang out and have some laughs, a lot of laughs and even tears once the relationship develops. I don't even know what to ask for, besides companionship and mental intimacy. I want to connect to people while they and I are outside the bar and still sober.

Dust