Friday, February 23, 2007

Imperfectionist


I am really good at:
staring.
stimming.
overthinking.
over feeling.
overeating.
being less than a human.
never having enough energy.
never reaching goals I have for myself.
not feeling what I think I should feel.
not being who I should be.
not being where I want to be.
being incredibly sarcastic and ironic.
I am really unsure of myself when I am:
feeling for another person.
writing clear thoughts.
being a human being.
being a energetic.
being full of life.
coping with everyday stress.
being a perfectionist.
being organized.
collecting my thoughts.
expressing my thoughts.
making myself understood to myself and to others.
I am really good at:
making messes of my life.
making disasters in the lives of others.
feeling insecure.
being indecisive.
being needy.
being jealous.
being greedy.
I am really bad at:
taking care of things on time.
Responding for myself in a timely manner.
speaking.
keeping myself in a clean and neat form.
not spilling, not dropping,not scuffing.
business protocol.
office politics.
originality
I am really good at:
being a advocate.
being similar.
following.
copying.
miming.
masking.
being distracted easily.
learning languages.
mazes.
falling.
getting sick.
being imperfect.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Sorry, but you've forgotten a few things in this list:


Things You Are Good At:
* Being a great mum for your kids
* Being artistic, creative and expressive with pictures, photos and words
* Cooking lovely meals
* Understanding me even when I don't understand me
* Loving me just as I am

Things You Are Not Good At:
* Realising that you're good at lots of things!
* Realising that you're not as bad at other things as you think you are!
* Realising that you don't have to put yourself down all the time
* Realising that your "imperfect" bits don't matter to me.


:)