Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All this and The New Year too...


I have been really struggling to deal with life lately.  I have this sociopathic person working in the reception position I normally occupy meanst I am working in a position short of people with data entry/intake.   I like both positions, don't get me wrong, but the receptionist is more my speed.
 
This woman has taken my position (albeit temporarily) and is doing only half if any of the work, forwarding the rest to me.  I have complained to my supervisor and my director as this person is slowly hanging herself.  It just is a matter of time.  But today she said something a little more menacing and although I told my superiors, I was told to ignore it. If she hadn't threatened to beat up another woman, and got a weeks suspension, I might could do that.
 
I am worn out.  I am grumpy.  I can't concentrate on intake with the phone ringing every 3 seconds because her phone is forwarded to mine.  Needless to say I didn't have enough concentration before. I have been at my job 11 years and am still hourly part time.   Sigh I need benefits,vacation, sicktime, insurance to survive .
 

No comments: