Wednesday, December 10, 2008

christmas numbness

I want so much to have a cookie cutter Christmas, but I also know in my household it will never happen. J is not accustommed to liking Christmas, and we are doing the best we can to hold it together and get the house going for the holidays. J has put up lights and two trees, one for us, one for the children. We wanted to make Christmas nice for the kids, not sure how its going to turn out but we'll see. I want to put carols on and try to motivate us, but the grinch at home says its cheezy. sheez, thump me on the head ok?

The middle kid and I have had pneumonia this week and it seems J is coming down with it too... great! Because my breathing got so bad, I am having to use a nebulizer every 6 hours.... icky, it ramps me up.Plus good ole Prednison and Azithramax, should be done by Christmas I hope, if something else doesn't get me. At least it wasn't strep this time!

MY big BJD is on its way and I can't wait. I got my first Blythe finally too after waiting since May for this doll, I had ordered it originally for The middle kid's birthday in September, she finally came today. J says he doesn't get my sudden obsession with dolls... Honestly I am not sure why... maybe its the eyes, they remind me of me, staring out.....

No comments: