Monday, May 5, 2008

Sigh, why do I feel so ganged up on?

365/82
365/82,
originally uploaded by cicidia.
My boss just called me andsaid she couldn't approve my leave time for a mamogram the dr wants aspa. because its during a mandatory training. That's ok, I honestly had forgotten about the training when I scheduled it. But then she went on and on about how I had been taking bits off here and there(With leave time accrued for my Dr's appts.) without being off payroll except 1 day. Then she says she is going to extend my probation, the work test is nearly done, however a probation period eveidently does not run concurrent and starts when the other ends. She says she does not know if she can approve me having a whole week off for July when I scheduled my surgery because I will "still be on probation" (The week would consist of 3 days leave and a holiday plus the weekend)There are undertones, that the program that I am working in may be cancelled in June (Doesn't really make sense since I heard we did really well on the audit) and since I am the last one hired, I would probably be the one let go if that happens, which doesn't seem real fair, since I have 12 years working with the county. I am trying my best, I do a good job, but I want to be healthy too. So why do I feel so un supported on this.... I am just so upset right now. Why is life so damn difficult!

No comments: