Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Feeling Attacked

I feel attacked by all sides. There are a couple of coworkers who believe they have the right to boss you and speak to you however they choose.  If you stand up to defend yourself, they have to be the offended party.  One is so ridiculous that she called me out in front of my boss and ended up looking worse for her actions. She thinks she is the only one who works, the only one who does anything, yet at 1:00, she is finished with her patients, and can wander the center socializing.  Leaving me to fend the from desk and count and deal with the last patients, and anyone else that may come in.  I am tired.  My boss may go on leave for 3 month which will be hell because this person believe in her tiny mind that she is the person that should be in charge. 3 of these things are kinda the same… NOT