Thursday, March 26, 2015

After sometime, I decided I need this place again.  My health is not what it was. I am struggling again just to maintain the norm.  I can only dream of retirement in approximately 6 years.  I am elated that J is now working so that maybe I can step away from all this stressful job stuff.  Maybe one day I can get some rest and be free of all this.  Tired of fake people, drama, being blamed for everything and not be recognized when I do well.  20 years is a long long time to be with someone and not even an thank you from them Woke up so dead tired and was not even up to coming into work, but my sense of obligation made me.  Good thing too, my coworkers’ mom is in the hospital again. Having only 3 workers it is stressful on us.  Outside order is due again by the 1st and I have no time to look up the items to get the quotes.